Friday, February 2, 2018

Quote of the Day


This quote is very significant to those choosing to pursue a difficult career that requires an abundant amount of work, time and effort. The medical field is a very challenging career to follow along with many other careers, such as law and engineering. It is a career that requires a lot of motivation and a strong passion in helping those in need. I am more than positive that I would love to one day become a Neonatologist and help newborn babies in need. It is a career that will require me to give and put my all. In the long run, when I reach my goal, I will feel accomplished and make my family proud. I've been wanting to enter the medical field ever since the sixth grade. It is something that will definitely not be an easy process, but in the end it will all be worth it. I am determined!